Masala Spice Blend By Chai Guys
MASALA SPICE BLEND
150g of Chai Guys Masala Spice Blend
A cup of Chai is only as good as the quality of the tea and spices that go into it. Chai Guys uses only the best. We source our teas directly from the gardens of Assam and the mountains of Darjeeling in India. Our spices are freshly ground daily.
This spice blend is used for Chai Guys authentic Masala Chai at all of our locations. You can use it to make your own Chai, or add a spoonful to spice up whatever else you’re making.
Cinnamon, Cardamon, Pepper, Cloves
Masala Chai Recipe (serves 2)
What you will need:
- 1½ Tbsp. Chai Guys Assam CTC tea
- 1 Tbsp. Chai Guys Masala spice blend
- 1½ Tbsp. Finely chopped fresh ginger (recommended)
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup milk (whole or oat)
- Sugar to your liking
- Bring water to boil, then add Masala Spices and brew on high heat for 3* minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add black tea stirring often for one minute and then add milk. Bring back to boil on high heat, stirring often for 3* minutes.
- Reduce heat and add sugar to your liking. We recommend 1-2 tsp per serving. Strain and serve.
*HINT: The longer the cooking time, the stronger the brew. We love the gentle burn, so recommend a longer brew time.
Deliveries might take slightly longer than usual due to COVID-19. Thank you for your ongoing support.