MASALA SPICE BLEND
150g of Chai Guys Masala Spice Blend
A cup of Chai is only as good as the quality of the tea and spices that go into it. Chai Guys uses only the best. We source our teas directly from the gardens of Assam and the mountains of Darjeeling in India. Our spices are freshly ground daily.
This spice blend is used for Chai Guys authentic Masala Chai at all of our locations. You can use it to make your own Chai, or add a spoonful to spice up whatever else you’re making.
Cinnamon, Cardamon, Pepper, Cloves
Masala Chai Recipe (serves 2)
What you will need:
- 1½ Tbsp. Chai Guys Assam CTC tea
- 1 Tbsp. Chai Guys Masala spice blend
- 1½ Tbsp. Finely chopped fresh ginger (recommended)
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup milk (whole or oat)
- Sugar to your liking
- Add Chai Guys Masala spice blend to 2 cups boiling water.
- Boil on high heat for 3-5* minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add tea and cook for 1 minute, then add milk.
- Bring back to boil and cook on high heat, stirring, for 3-5* minutes.
- Add sugar to your liking. We recommend around 1-2 tsp. per cup.
*HINT: The longer the cooking time, the stronger the brew. We love the gentle burn, so recommend a longer brew time.
Please visit www.chaiguysuk.com for more detailed instructions.
Deliveries might take slightly longer than usual due to COVID-19. Thank you for your ongoing support.