We hope you are delighted with your purchase from us.
However if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the goods with our easy return policy.
For your money back send the item back to us within 14 days of receipt and we will issue you a full refund upon receipt, subject to the terms and conditions detailed below.
Please return your item along with the payment receipt in its originally packaging to:
aequill - Returns, Napier Works Studio, 57-63 Napier Road, London, E6 2SG
We highly recommend that you obtain Proof of Postage when you send your items back. We will notify you once we have received the item. Please allow 5 days from the time we receive your return for the refund to be processed.
Until we receive your return to our warehouse, the items and their condition are your responsibility.
We do recommend using a traceable service and to keeping proof of postage. The cost of returning goods lies with the customer.
- All items to be returned must be in fully resalable condition in their original packaging and within 14 days of receipt.
- Please contact our Customer Service Team to request a Returns Authorisation Number by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 07904725165 within 14 days of receipt of items.
- For specialist delivery items, we will arrange a collection from you. Please note a collection charge of £25.00 or more may apply
- For parcel items please return you order completing all necessary details requested on the returns form and send your order back with Royal Mail (return postage for unwanted items will need to be covered by the customer).
- Alternatively, we can arrange a collection for a charge of £8.95.
- If the item has not been returned in fully saleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or to deduct up to 50% of the original selling price from the refund amount.
- Personalised item cannot be returned for a refund.
Exchanges & Damages
In the event that your order is damaged and you require an exchange, our third party courier will collect the faulty item from your chosen address followed by delivery of its replacement.
Contact our Customer Services team within 48 hours of delivery to arrange your exchange:
If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your order we are happy to offer a full refund excluding postage and packaging charges.
- If you would like to return an item please contact our Customer Service team on 07904725165 or email us at email@example.com for a Returns Authorisation Number which will need to be included on this form.
- Securely package your item placing the returns label with the completed details below in the package. Please note all items must be in original packaging and unused for us to accept them back.
- Please use Royal Mail or another secure method of returning your parcel. Obtain a proof of posting in the event that your parcel is delayed or lost in the post. (Return postage for unwanted items will need to be covered by the customer).
- Once your order is received we will issue you with a refund within 7 days of receipt.
- If you would like to arrange a collection for any parcel orders, please call us on 07904725165 (chargeable at £8.95 per collection).
Market Stall Returns
- Bring the item to any one of our market stall at Broadway Market or Chatsworth Road Market
- Our team will then process your refund within 7 working days of receiving the item(s).
FAULTY / DAMAGED ITEMS
We make every sell products of the highest quality and deliver them to you in perfect condition.
We recommend that you check your order as soon as it is delivered.
FAULTY ITEMS & EXCHANGES
- If your item is faulty or been damaged in transit, or you would like to exchange your item to a different product please contact our customer service team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07904725165 within 48 hours of receipt of your order.
CANCELLING AN ORDER
For in stock items that are being sent with parcel deliveries we will not be able to cancel your order once it has been accepted on our system as our warehouse process your items for pick and pack within 24 hours of receipt.
For items on a lead time please contact our customer service team and request cancellations.
CANCELLATIONS BY US
We reserve the right to cancel your order if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- We do not deliver to your area;
- The manufacturer has discontinued the goods
- Your order contains a product identified as having a pricing or product description error